Guide Coronavirus related FAQs for Benefits and Council Tax

Show all parts of this guide

12. I’ve lost my job/my hours have reduced and I can’t afford to pay my Housing Benefit overpayment.

If you are unable to pay your overpayment due to losing your work or some of your income, we may be able to reduce or temporarily stop the payments. Please contact us on 01395 571770 or email us at